A Service of brainline.org
BrainLineMilitary.org Resource Directory
Guide to Finding Military TBI Resources
Learn about how to find help for service members and veterans with TBI in these articles from the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center:
- Support for Wounded Service Members and Their Families
- Counseling/Behavioral Health
- Health Benefits
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
- Veterans Crisis Line
- SAMHSA Mental Health Services Locator
- TRICARE Service Care Locator
- Vet Center Locator
Search for local military brain injury resources near you.
Or click on a state below:
If you find that information has changed or is incorrect please let us know.
If you are interested in submitting your organization for possible inclusion in our Brain Injury Resource Directory, please submit here.
View a list of all of our brain injury resources here.
This directory is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. BrainLine has not confirmed the accuracy of this information and does not endorse any of the listed resources.